Audio crossovers are a type of electronic filter circuitry used in a range of audio applications,

to split up an audio signal into two or more frequency ranges, ...

Already have your main speakers for the highs but want to add a SUB?

The crossover separates the sound going to each speaker, so that the highs come out of the

mains and then only low end (base) comes out of the sub!

Write a review

Please login or register to review


  • $15.00

Available Options

Related Products



Amplifier to power your passive speakers and/or to add more speakers toyou PA system. ..




An equalizer is the circuit or equipment used to achieve equalization. Since equalizers, "..


Mixer Board Large

Mixer Board Large

Mixers are items of equipment that arrange multiple input audio signals in a suitable balance, and t..


Speaker Non-Powered 18 inch SubWoofer

Speaker Non-Powered 18 inch SubWoofer

Get that extra bass thump from this 18 inch sub!!!A subwoofer (or sub) is a woofer which i..


Tags: Crossover, amp, sub speakers, low end, base sound, rental